Interesting challenge from Simon Nainby via twitter – can you encapsulate your coaching philosophy in just six words?
My best attempt:
How can we play better tomorrow?
With only 6 words to play with, I wanted every one to contribute something to the message.
- the role of the coach must be to keep asking questions and challenging the players to perform
- yes, we can – positive intent
- players and coaches together
- remember that it’s a game
- always improving, always better
- looking forward – you can’t change what has gone
I can probably live with this!